Monday, July 27, 2009

Least and Most Favorite thing = D-Plan

My least favorite thing about Dartmouth is probably also my favorite thing about Dartmouth. The D-plan is definitely a defining characteristic of the Dartmouth experience, and I have taken full advantage of it's flexibility in traveling to Barcelona, Spain and working in the Dartmouth Admissions Office. That being said, the 10-week terms make the year go by incredibly fast. I am now a rising senior and can't believe how quickly I am 3/4 of the way through Dartmouth! I love how fresh and vibrant the D-plan keeps campus, but I wish I had more time in the day to do everything I wanted to, from going to shows to joining yet another organization.

Learn more about the D-Plan here!

My D-Plan:
R = In residence at Dartmouth
L = Leave term
O = Off-campus program (study abroad)

No comments:

Post a Comment