Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Favorite Performance -- HAIR!!

One of my favorite performances at Dartmouth would have to be the student rendition of the play HAIR. Some theater classes require that students put on a play at the end of the term and other Dartmouth students and community members are all allowed to come to the show. I had never seen a Hopkins Center production before and some of my friends were in HAIR, so I thought why not go?

The play was absolutely amazing, plus I didn't know that so many people at Dartmouth could sing!! I really enjoyed all the musical numbers and awesome props. It was also wonderful to know that students really get involved in every aspect of the play: from acting, to designing costumes (some of my friends even made them, which I was really in awe of) , to even making props.

I thought these shows were so amazing that I have seen a couple more performances since then.

Click here to see a trailer of HAIR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment