Monday, February 1, 2010

~*~ Fort Lou's Restaurant ~*~

One of my favorite activities at Dartmouth is actually off-campus, which is why many students don't even know it exists...Fort Lou's, the best truck-stop pretty much middle-of-nowhere breakfast diner in town! Fort Lou's has been around for about 50 years and as a result, it has an intense following which makes it almost impossible to get a meal there quickly. It's soooo worth it though!! I never have to wait in line because I usually go there in the early morning after an eventful night on campus. Fort Lou's is known for its corned beef hash but I always go for the cruller french toast which is absolutely AMAAAAZING. They offer hearty lunch plates and tasty baked goods, but I highly recommend the breakfast menu to anyone who wants a taste of homemade maple syrup! Did I mention that their portions are HUGE? As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing better than enjoying chocolate covered pancakes at four in the morning, talking with friends about the night you all just shared and laughing out loud at the thought of having class the next day. Nothing even comes close.

No comments:

Post a Comment