Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Turning Over a New Leaf...

First let me say that I was off last term and "IT FEELS SOOOOO GOOOOD TO BE BACK!" It's also very cold though and I had forgotten what a Hanover winter was like because I was in France last winter. So, needless to say, I have a lot to get adjusted to.

In terms of outdoor activities at Dartmouth, outside of my DOC Freshman trip I haven't done much. I plan to change that though. Looking back on my Freshman year, the biggest mistake I made was not getting out and taking advantage of outdoor activities in the winter. Instead, I complained about how cold it was and stayed inside. I was miserable, but it's because I didn't do anything to make winter enjoyable. There is ice skating, intense hockey games, skiing and just being able to get away and hang out at the ski lodge, sledding on the golf course, etc.

This winter I'm turning over a new leaf. I might as well enjoy this snow since its everywhere. And as you can see in the pics that the others have posted, it is very pretty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment