Friday, January 22, 2010

Homeplate


Along with Ben, my favorite place to eat is Homeplate. I enjoy the home cooked meal aspect of it, but I especially love its Sunday Brunch which is served buffet style. This means I can eat all the pancakes, tator tots, eggs, fruit, and so on that I want. Of course I cannot forget about the delicious waffles. Homeplate provides the batter and there would be lines of students waiting to make their own waffle (that's how good they are, but really what's better than fresh hot waffles with strawberries and whipped cream??)

Homeplate's great food is equally complimented with their wonderful sustainability efforts. It has been proven that students tend to waste more food when they use trays, so Homeplate is now trayless! I have to admit that I used to be one of those people whose eyes were bigger than their stomach, so I'm happy that Homeplate implemented this policy.

(Picture Courtesy of http://www.ghtc-kc.org/pics/logos_graphics/Pancakes_chef.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment