Friday, January 22, 2010

A lil' bit of this, a lil bit of that...

Eating is a passion of mine so it is very hard for me to choose one place that is my favorite to eat on campus. Instead I have preferences depending on the meal and the time of day. The HOP is great for breakfast, and they serve certain breakfast items all day. This dining hall is actually called Courtyard Cafe but students call it the HOP because it is in the Hopkins Center for the Arts. Needless to say there is always something to see or hear while you eat: art, music, etc.

For lunch, I love Collis. There is a great salad bar and I love to eat healthy. There are delicious smoothies, sandwiches, and soups. When it's warm it's nice to sit on Collis porch and eat while watching the Green.

For dinner, I usually go for a combination of Homeplate and Pavilion. Pavilion is the kosher dining option, and it has the best cookies and the freshest fruit. Homeplate has homecooked meals, and they have a grill with salmon and steak.

As you can see there is lots of variety which makes life easier for food enthusiasts like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment