Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Occom Pond in the Spring!



The truth is that unfortunately I haven't discovered much of the stuff outside of Hanover. My unconventional place really isn't all that unconventional but I love to run around Occom Pond when the weather gets nice outside. It's absolutely beautiful and it's so peaceful. Most Dartmouth students know about Occom Pond because in the winter it's a great place to ice skate, but in the spring and summer I never see many people enjoying the pond. I like to run a route that takes me past the pond and up through the Dartmouth golf course. (SIDE NOTE: you can always find some money on the golf course, especially after the snow thaws!!)

I always feel like I'm separated from the rest of the world when I'm over by the pond because it is so gorgeous and so isolated. Occom Pond is a lot of fun in the winter, too! Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment