Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pavilion

Right around the corner from Ben's choice, Homeplate, in the Thayer Dining Hall is The Pavilion. I have only started eating here regularly last term, but since then I get at least one meal there a day on average. The Pavilion focuses on kosher and halal food for Jewish and Islamic individuals who follow their religions' dietary restrictions. This food is available to anyone on campus. I think as a result of the high amount of detail and critique the food goes through to qualify as kosher or halal, the food tends to be higher quality and occasionally bit more expensive. However, I have found it to be more delicious as a result! I have had brisket, lamb, and salmon from The Pavilion, just to name a few things. Be sure to give this gem, hidden in the back of Thayer, a try if you come to visit Dartmouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment