Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kickboxing Aerobics

Like Uthman said, we have to have at least 3 PE credits in order to graduate from Dartmouth. So for one of my PE credits I decided to take Kickboxing Aerobics with a woman who is famous on campus for her PE classes. Why is she famous? Because she is small (maybe 5' 3"), however she is buff (sort of like those professional weightlifters) , works you like a dog (literally) and she is the nicest person you will ever meet (I personally think it is because of all the endorphins she gets from working out). I had never taken an aerobics class nor a kickboxing class and so after my first day of working out with her, I was exhausted. Also, to whoever said it gets easier after the first day, it doesn't. No matter how often I went to her class, I was constantly huffing and puffing for air after the sessions. However, it was so much fun and since I was taking the class with one of my friends, we made sure to enjoy it while we were dying on the inside. Also, I must say that this class was definitely one of my highlights from sophomore summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment