Friday, October 16, 2009

Studying Abroad

I would have also said something about Professor Jennifer Sargent since Harmony and I were in the same seminar class with her, but Harmony already took her! However, I have had many amazing experiences with professors at Dartmouth. One of my most fond professor/student relationships was developed with Professor Kilbane who lead my French Language Study Abroad in Lyon, France. While most of the classes on an Language Study Abroad program are taught by professors from that particular country at the university you are studying at, one of the classes is taught by the Dartmouth professor that is in charge of the trip. We were not only able to have class with her but travel around France, go wine tasting, and visit cafes in Lyon! It was a great, informal way to get to know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment