Thursday, October 8, 2009

My cozy abode : )

Despite what all the academic advisers say, my favorite place to study is in my room. I have to be really comfortable and free from all distractions if I want to get my work done. I usually like to lie in my bed when I read because it is very comfortable and relaxing. I also like to get up every now and then to stretch, walk around or grab snacks and I think people would look at me weird if I started wondering aimlessly around the library.

Also, so many people study in the library and I've tried to do the same, but I always get distracted. Whether it's from people talking or just walking around, I cannot focus. Even if there is not a single person around me, I still find myself being distracted by every single creak and crack. It eventually starting taking me more time to find a good place to study, then the time I was actually using to study. So, I gave up my search and started studying in my room, which really worked for me over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment