Monday, October 12, 2009

The 1902 Room

So I don't study here often, but if I ever need to work into the wee hours of the morning, or just need devastating silence while working, I head to the 1902 Room, off the main hall of Baker Library. As one of the only major study space open 24 hours a day, the 1902 Room has become the the hub for late night extreme studying or paper writing. Everyone in the 1902 knows it's taboo to speak too loud, or answer their cell phone. Even better, it is a gorgeous room. Everyone at Dartmouth has had to spend at least a handful of night in the 1902 before they graduate. Like I said before, I am lucky that I haven't had to spend too much time there, but the 1902 room is a pretty great study spot if you are really looking to get things done.

For more information on the Dartmouth Library System click here.

Picture credit: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3644/3367994869_9c41050c3e.jpg

1 comment: