Friday, October 9, 2009

Sanborn Library

Have you ever wanted to study in one of those libraries that look old but it is gorgeous on the inside? Where you are surrounded by books so once you get in you feel like you could write a 5 page paper in 30 minutes? Okay, maybe that was a little extreme, however Sanborn Library is really one of those places. I love studying in Sanborn because of the mood of the room. I can go in and sit there and write a paper and literally lose track of time. The unfortunate part about Sanborn is that A LOT of students discover that studying in Sanborn is awesome and so it can get a little crowded around mid-term and exam time. However, if you can get a spot in Sanborn, it is definitely one of those places where you can just sit and get all your work done with very few to no distractions.

(Picture courtesy of http://www.kensjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/dartmouth-02.jpg)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fabeah, I visited Dartmouth this month and absolutely loved it! I got a lot out of the tour and student forum, and ended up deciding to apply for Early Decision. Thank you for taking the time to talk with us :)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fabeah! I was in one of your student forums with Ben, and really enjoyed it. I loved my visit to Dartmouth- the classes, the overnight, and the campus were unbelievable, but the people really made the difference for me. And you're absolutely right about Sanborn; I spent two hours in there, and got 4 o'clock tea for a dime! Because of my visit, I've decided to apply Early Decision for Dartmouth- thanks for taking the time to talk to a prospie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! I am so glad ya'll enjoyed visiting Dartmouth :-) Good luck to both of you and please let me know if ya'll have any questions!

    ReplyDelete