Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hip Hop Booty and Abs

At Dartmouth, freshmen are required to take a first-year seminar. My first-year seminar professor also taught a physical education class I took called Hip Hop Booty and Abs. The class was absolutely ridiculous!! It was a mixture of cardio, kick-boxing, aerobics, and hip-hop dancing... after 10 minutes I could barely breath haha. But it was fantastic because she had so much energy and such a great attitude. It was also cool because she's a local judge and she taught my first-year seminar on Criminal Law. Having a professor who could easily transition from a formal setting like the courtroom to hardcore hip hop booty and abs really inspired me to stay true to myself during my time at Dartmouth and beyond. Thanks Professor Sargent!

No comments:

Post a Comment