Monday, August 24, 2009

Making New Friends

The one thing I was most nervous about was making new friends. I was so used to the friends I had made for four years in high school that I was really nervous about finding my group of close knit friends again. Also, it doesn't help that I am a fairly shy person.

However, as soon as I arrived on campus, I was able to make friends easily because the people here were so friendly and nice. It was really silly of me to even think that making friends was going to be an obstacle for me with how many great people attend Dartmouth. The people here are so nice, genuine and down-to-earth which is the reason why I was able to make friends so quickly. Since a lot of people are very active on campus, by just joining one organization, I was able to meet a lot of great people that I wouldn't have met in my classes.

I have found that the people at Dartmouth are consistently nice and friendly people and they are the reason why I am still enjoying my time here at Dartmouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment