Monday, April 26, 2010

Meeting New People


My favorite Dimensions moment was sitting in Food Court with four of my new friends. We were just laughing and joking around and having a good time. It was as if we had known each other for forever and we just felt like we belonged at Dartmouth. It was in that moment when I could see myself attending Dartmouth. I believed if people like this were being accepted to Dartmouth, I can see myself in Food Court for hours on in talking, laughing and learning from them. Actually, some of my friends don't like going to Food Court with me unless they have 2 hours of free time because I love just sitting and hearing others stories. Three out of the four friends I was with decided to come to Dartmouth and two of them are the closest friends I have here.

The picture is of Guy DiFrancesco who has been cooking in Thayer dinning hall for 33 years.
(Provided by Dartmouth's Flickr page)

No comments:

Post a Comment