Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dimensions and the D-plan

I chose Dartmouth over other schools for several reasons. First, I knew that I wanted to major in engineering and study abroad. At a lot of the other schools this wasn't possible or very difficult to do. When I visited Dartmouth and heard about its D-plan, I knew that I would be able to do everything that I wanted. Although Dartmouth would allow me to participate in some amazing opportunities, coming to Dimensions really sealed the deal for me. The people were really nice and genuine. I remember a couple of underclassmen girls showing me around because my host was studying for an exam. Coming to Dimensions was one of the best decisions I made because it gave me the chance to see for myself what college life was like instead of people telling me.



(Picture is from my travels in Italy during a Language Study Abroad Program. I spent 10 weeks there and stayed with a host family.)

No comments:

Post a Comment