Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cultural Expressions & Friends

I loved my Dimensions experience 4yrs ago and I have enjoyed being on campus every spring since then and watching the new class of students partake in their own Dimensions experience. One of my favorite events during Dimensions was Cultural Expressions. At this event a small selection of performance groups from across campus perform and give prospective students an idea of the types of performance groups they could be involved in if they came to Dartmouth. As someone who likes to dance, seeing some of Dartmouth’s dance groups in actions really made me more excited about attending the school. By the end of the event I realized that I wanted to try out for a bunch of groups even though I still had not picked a school for next year. I also enjoyed hanging out with my host, who is still a close friend of mine to this day, and meeting other prospective students. A lot of the people that I met did decide to come to Dartmouth and, some of these students are also now some of my closest friends on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment