Monday, April 26, 2010

Dartmouth Enthusiasm!

Since I applied Early Decision, I did not attend Dimensions as a prospective student. However, as a current student, it is incredible to watch prospective students fall in love with Dartmouth over Dimensions. Once you experience Dartmouth for yourself, and feel the passion and excitement that exists among the students here, you'll know what I mean.

I think what stands out most during Dimensions is how much current Dartmouth students LOVE to be here. And on top of the incredible opportunities and top-notch academics, I think the presence of happy students, who really love to be here, is really something to take note of as you make your decision about Dartmouth. The fact that the same Dartmouth enthusiasm still exists among the alumni also speaks volumes about the College and what makes it so unique.

As President Kim emphasized in his talk on Saturday morning of Dimensions, once you join the Dartmouth family, you are part of it for life. And I think for many students, that begins with Dimensions, when they experience Dartmouth in this way for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment