Friday, November 20, 2009

Managing the Women's Baseketball Team

For the past two years, I have been the manager for the women's basketball team. Its been fun getting to travel with them to Ohio, Iowa, Arkansas and Texas. As manager, I have to attend all the practices and games. At away games, I help with ordering the meals and making sure everyone is fed. For home games, I get to meet the opposing team and set up the facility for them. We just finished winning our 17th Ivy League Championship and are looking for our 18th this season. However, it isn't all just work for me. The team has become some of my closest friends I have at Dartmouth.

Additionally, before the season started this year, we had an event called Hoops Hype in order to promote the men's and women's basketball teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment