Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Winter Break in New York City!



This holiday season I have enjoyed spending time at home with family and friends, in New York City. New York is a great place to be during the holidays because there is always so much to do. Thus far I’ve gone out to eat at a few great restaurants, seen rising artists in concert, had a mini high school reunion, and seen some great movies. It’s also possible to see Broadway and off-Broadway shows, go ice skating in Rockefeller Center or Bryant Park, visit various museums and spend time in Times Square, amongst other things.
New Year’s Eve is definitely going to be a busy time in the city. Every year thousands of people come out to watch the ball drop in Times Square. Although I’m from New York I’ve never gone to this event because the crowd is too big and it’s always really cold outside.

I hope everyone has a great New Year’s!

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jazzlog/2151741061/

No comments:

Post a Comment