Friday, December 4, 2009

My Top Three


1) People
The people at Dartmouth are absolutely AMAZING!!! Definitely the best reason to apply because everyone is so talented and yet so down-to-earth. I've met some of my best friends here and I'm very grateful that Dartmouth has given me the opportunity to learn from a myriad of incredible individuals.

2) Teaching
According to US News & World Report, Dartmouth is the #1 institution for undergraduate instruction in the country. Dartmouth professors are leaders in their respective fields but the best part is that they come to Dartmouth because they really want to teach. So many other schools flaunt renowned faculty but students barely have access to them because they're so busy doing research. At Dartmouth, students can really connect with their professors...I've taken hip hop dance classes, cooked dinner, and gone star gazing with some of mine!

3) Financial Aid
Need-blind admissions for EVERYONE, including international students and Need-based financial assistance for students who qualify meaning %100 scholarship...what more can I say??

1 comment:

  1. It looks cool by the way it has been presented but have to witness it myself to comment.

    ReplyDelete