Wednesday, September 30, 2009

First Basketball Game!!

Since I am the manager of the women's basketball team, I am looking forward to seeing our women play in their first game. For those of you who might not know this, Dartmouth's women's basketball team has won the Ivy League Title for the past two years in a row AND we made it to the NCAA tournament last season! So, you can see why I am really looking forward to seeing them play this season. Our first game isn't until November 14th so I will have to find something else to occupy my time with :-). However, if you are interested in coming and supporting the women's team, the game on November 14th is at home and we are playing Bryant University.

If you want to follow the team, feel free by clicking on this link: Dartmouth Women's Basketball Team .

No comments:

Post a Comment